If our tights and thigh highs are not suitable for your cosplay you can always make your own using our dull or shiny tricot. This tutorial works perfect for stockings or boot covers.
You will need :
- McCall’s Pattern M7397
- Fabric cutter
- Fabric Marker
- Sewing Machine or Needle and thread and a lot of patience if you choose the second option.
1. After you traced the pattern on the pattern paper, draw it on your We Love Colors fabric
2. Sew the darts first then use the zigzag stitch for the sides
3. Stitch everything else together
4. Put the elastic band on the end of the stockings to keep them in place
Photography Tommy Phothisane / Tutorial by Matsuri Cosplay